Buy Purity Vodka Online

Purity Vodka

PurityŽ Vodka is an award-winning, ultra-premium organic vodka. Named vodka of the year in 2016 by The Spirits Business and is distilled a remarkable 34 times. Made from the finest Swedish winter wheat and barley the one-of-a-kind distillation process, 90% of the liquid is discarded; leaving only the finest 10% to be bottled - the Perfect Cut". Purity Vodka has received over 125 gold medals in international blind tasting competitions and has been rated a 100 points. Welcome to the worlds most exceptional vodka. Purity Vodka is the most award winning Ultra-Premium Vodka in the world with repeated success in leading spirit competitions worldwide, including: The International Wine & Spirit Competition San Francisco World Spirits Competition The Travel Retail Masters The Destillata Awards The Vodka Masters The Sommelier?s Trophy Hong Kong International Wine & Spirit Competition MicroLiquorAwards The Grand Spirits Masters The Asian Spirits Masters

Check Current Price | Buy Now


Looking for something special? Trying searching our beverage database.

Google
. .
QuantoBasta.com -- Buy Purity Vodka Online